Are you new to Triathlon, Duathlon, or AquaBike?
Awesome. We’ve got just the thing for YOU:
Tri Team PDX 2019 Beginner Series by USAT certified coach Josh Sutton.
What is it? A 12 week training series starting March 11th and gearing you up for the Blue Lake Sprint Triathlon on June 2nd.
What does it cost? $169 for TTPDX members, and $249 for non-members, with membership included in the latter’s price.
What’s included in the series?
- a 12 week training program designed by Coach Josh, emailed out weekly
- access to Coach Josh in person and via email for questions and guidance along the way
- a 12 week coached swim series on Tuesday nights, 7 pm at Parkrose Pool
- Wednesday night track sessions with Coach Josh at 6 pm
- 3 clinics teaching essential triathlon skills (open water swimming, transition, and cycling - flat tire changing included)
- 50% off 12 weeks of Monday night strength classes at Evolution Healthcare and Fitness
- weekend rides and runs with the team
- group camaraderie
- mentor support from experienced TTPDX athletes
It’s gonna be a blast, and it might just change your life.
Sign up at the team store (link below), and contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
We can’t wait to watch you cross the finish line on June 2nd!