Are you new to Triathlon, Duathlon, or AquaBike?
That’s awesome. We’ve got just the thing for YOU:
Tri Team PDX 2019 Beginner Series by USAT certified Coach Josh Sutton.
What is it? A 12 week training series starting March 11th gearing you up for the Blue Lake Sprint Triathlon on June 2nd.
What does it cost? $169 for TTPDX members, and $249 for non-members, with membership included in that price.
What’s included in the series?
- a 12 week training program designed by Coach Josh, emailed out weekly
- access to Coach Josh in person and via email for questions and guidance along the way
- a 12 week coached swim series on Tuesday nights, 7 pm at Parkrose Pool
- Wednesday night track sessions with Coach Josh
- 3 clinics teaching essential triathlon skills (open water swimming, transition, and cycling, including flat tire changing)
- weekend rides and runs with the team
- group camaraderie
- mentor support from experienced TTPDX athletes
It’s gonna be a blast, and it might just change your life. Sign up at the team store (link below), and join us for a Q&A session on the series this Friday February 22nd, 7 pm at Evolution Healthcare and Fitness, 905 SE Ankeny St., 97214. Contact email@example.com for any questions.
We can’t wait to watch you cross the finish line on June 2nd!